Careers At Homeline Furniture
Full Time Online/Telesales Furniture Sales Executive - Clonmel - Co. Tipperary
Salary – TBC
About the role
Homeline Furniture are a family run business based in Clonmel, Co Tipperary and have been selling furniture for over 40 years. We have always prided ourselves on sourcing and selling only quality furniture pieces at the best possible prices. Moving the business online has enabled us to reduce costs and pass these further cost savings to our customers, and we're now looking for a Full Time Online Telesales Furniture Sales Executive to join our team to help grow our online presence.
As Ireland's leading online furniture store, we will provide a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic sales executive to progress their career and build knowledge in a forward thinking company.
- Experience desired but not essential.
- A keen interest in furniture and interiors a distinct advantage
- Excellent Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Computer Literate
- Excellent Organisational and Planning Skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Self-Motivated and an ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to mulitask and to work in a fast paced, dynamic sales environment
- 1 year sales experience an advantage but not essential
- Customer Service Focus – high standard of verbal and written communication skills a requirement
The Tele Consultant must put the customer first and in order to ensure the correct product is sold it is imperative that our customers truly understand the benefits of not only buying from Homeline Furniture but they must understand the high quality product. We need someone who has a willingness to continue to grow their Digital Knowledge.
In this role you must have strong customer service skills and ensure the customer feels at ease and comfortable during the call.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected].